By The University of Arizona News Service (UANews.org)
The University of Arizona Alumni Association is shooting a promotional video and is looking for die-hard Wildcat fans to participate. The video will be sent out to all alumni this fall leading up to homecoming. The video will have a voice-over, so participants will not have any dialogue.
- Date: Friday, July 20 and Saturday, July 21
- Time: Project length is about 1-2 hours. Exact time will be set closer to the shoot date.
- Location: UA Main Campus (free parking will be provided)
Below are the roles we need to cast:
- Students or recent graduates
- Infants (under a year old) and mothers
- Females and males (40 – 60 years old)
- Elderly females and males (65 years or older)
- Males (under 40 years old)
- Four couples (who are between the ages of 25 – 35 years)
All participants will get free lunch and gift.
If you’re interested in starring in the UA’s video please contact Director of Marketing, Kelley Prust, as soon as possible:
Phone #: (520) 626-9337
– 30 –