It’s been a stormy week. In New York a literal (and well-documented, by the looks of Instagram) thunderstorm rocked Manhattan, and nationwide, disruptions in the cloud temporarily took out Twitter, Gchat and Microsoft Azure. But our jobs board weathers on: We have some great picks this week from media companies across the country, including:
- CBS Interactive:Senior Product Manager (Los Angeles)
- Scholastic Media:Digital Publishing Technical Lead (New York)
- National Geographic Channel:Executive Producer, Creative Promotions/Marketing (Washington, D.C.)
- Foreign Affairs:Senior Product Manager (New York)
- GM:Senior Mobile User Interface Designer (Detroit)
We also have more listings from companies like Media Storm, Akamai Technologies, Viacom Media Networks and more. Click here to see what else is on our jobs board.