Here’s the rundown of where this winter’s top 150 free agents are landing, continuously updated throughout the offseason. Re-signings are posted in red, while players signing with new teams are in blue.
Stars denote players who received qualifying offers and thus will cost their new team a draft pick if they sign elsewhere.
(Non-tenders have been added to the list, noted with an NT.)
All ages are as of April 1, 2014.
1. Robinson Cano (2B Yankees, 31)*: Mariners – 10 years, $240 million
2. Jacoby Ellsbury (OF Red Sox, 30)*: Yankees – seven years, $153 million
x. Masahiro Tanaka (RHP Japan, 25): Yankees – seven years, $155 million
3. Shin-Soo Choo (OF Reds, 31)*: Rangers – seven years, $130 million
4. Matt Garza (RHP Rangers, 30): Brewers – four years, $50 mil + $13 mil vesting option
5. Ervin Santana (RHP Royals, 31)*:
6. Ubaldo Jimenez (RHP Indians, 29)*:
View original post 1,894 more words