Would you be scared of him on the freeway?
An advice and life column that starts today and may continue in this very spot
By Matt Lewis
Today, I am holding my head high, even though I’m slightly confused. This morning i woke up and thought about work and play all morning long!
What was on the agenda? Well, I was trying to sell at least one newspaper subscription to my Dad, and well, so far, I’ve been doing the long-sale and broken him down to the point where he said a newspaper he stopped subscribing to years ago was one he’d be willing to rejoin (for a fee, but with a Family discount of course).
Some time the other night I got invited to blog for an off-shoot of ESPN. It was a U of A blog for wierdos specifically! I was intrigued and did a little research. It still seems like something I’m going to want to check into. How’d I find it? Facebook. I can’t seem to find the link this morning. Ugh!
Please check in with us and see how our progress here @: The Gilbert Gumption is coming along. On iTunes soon.
1) World does not always = going to H-E-Double Hockey sticks
2) Travel tips a) How to get home … safe & sound
3) Dealing with the police
4) The DENTIST … duhn, duhn, duhn
5) Applying 4 jobs/internships; in-person vs. over-the-phone
6) The BIBLE (what it is secretly not telling you)
7) SPORTS (irrelevant) 8) “New” “news” vs. “traditional media”
8 a) What will the new medium(s) be?